June 9-14, 2013
Frequently Asked Questions
Housing / Dining
Jean Thomason Scholarship
Policies & Deadlines
Director: Lori Northrup
Secretary: Eric Allen
Samford University Library
800 Lakeshore Drive
Birmingham, Alabama 35229
Please send comments and requests about
this web site to the Library Web Team
© 1994-2011 Samford University
IGHR tuition includes one genealogy course, optional evening courses, Sunday dinner and the banquet Thursday
evening. Listed below are the costs based upon date of registration.
Please Note: Tuition must be paid in full within 30 days to secure reservation. To receive the early registration discount, tuition must be paid in full by March 15. Any registration for which payment has not been received by May 1 will be cancelled and the $75 cancellation fee applied. For registrations after May 1, tuition and housing/meal tickets (where applicable) must be paid in full no later than at the time of check-in/orientation.
Opening of Registration to March 15
- Attendee -- $455.00
- Spouse/Family Member -- $405.00
March 16 to May 15
- Attendee -- $505.00
- Spouse/Family Member -- $455.00
May 16 to June 10
- Attendee -- $555.00
- Spouse/Family Member -- $505.00
- Cancellation/refund requests must be submitted in writing before May 1st and will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee.
- Any registration for which payment has not been received by May 1 will be cancelled and the $75 cancellation fee applied.
- No refunds will be given after May 1st.