2012 Conference Proceedings
"Collaboration of a Nursing Ethics Roundtable and a Hospital Ethics Committee to Decrease Moral Distress at the Bedside"
- "The Role of Ethics Committees in Catholic Hospitals"
- Presentation (powerpoint) Leonard Jack Nelson, III, J.D., LL.M.
- "Medical Futility and Moral Distress"
- "The Moral Distress of an Outside-the-Loop Clinician: Challenges for Pharmacists as Newcomers to the Health Care Team"
- "The Effect of Completing a Surrogacy Information Tool on Admission to an Intensive Care Unit on Length of Stay and Charges: A Case Study"