2011 Conference Proceedings
- "Health Disparities: Just and Unjust"
- “From Stem Cells to Cloning: Where Are We Now?"
- Panel Discussion on Health Disparities: The Case of an Undocumented Immigrant with End Stage Renal Disease
- presentation (powerpoint) Denyse Thornley-Brown, M.D., Gregory E. Pence, Ph.D., Robert Veatch, Ph.D.
- “Notes on the Role of University-Based Ethics Programs and Their Communities”
- “The Health Impact of Resolving Racial Disparities: An Analysis of US Mortality Data”
- Case study, “The Family from Hell”