In order to maintain excellent service for the faculty, staff and students, please review and adhere to the following instructions:
- Due to the 2008 reauthorization of the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), it is now mandatory for the instructor of record (IOR) for a course to meet the bookstore deadline dates. Each IOR has the responsibility to research his or her required text(s) and supplemental materials for the upcoming semester. You will need to have the following information on your respective course publications to complete this form: Title, author, publisher, edition, course number, section number, and ISBN number.
- You must place a book order or check the box indicating that you do not wish to place an order. Remember we have many scholarship students who must get their texts from the bookstore so that the university can pay for their book(s).
- Please note that the instructor's copy ISBN # is different from the student's ISBN #. If you are ordering a bundled package, indicate this on the order form beside the ISBN#.
- Please be sure to indicate whether a text is required or optional.
- Please include all supplement materials on the form.
- You may go to coursesmart.com for helpful information when researching a text.
- Check with the publisher or the publisher rep about the availability of old and new editions. If you need names or phone numbers, the bookstore will be available to assist you. Please contact Jamie McLemore at email@example.com or 726-2256 for further assistance.
- March 1 - Summer terms
- March 1 - Fall term
- September 15 - January term
- September 15 - Spring term