- Samford to Host Fairytale Festival, Treasure Hunt April 14
- April 13 Lecture to Explore Link Between Bacteria, Inflammation and Cancer
- Extremism Expert Potok to Speak April 16
- Philosophy Dept. to Host "Justice and Peacemaking" Seminar April 17
- Samford Invites High School Juniors for April 28 Preview Day
April 11, 2012
Samford Invites High School Juniors for April 28 Preview Day
Samford University will host a Preview Day for high school juniors Saturday, April 28. Students and their parents are invited to attend the program, which will offer an opportunity to experience the campus and get a head start on the Fall admission process.
Registration check-in will begin at 8 a.m. in Wright Center. The morning schedule will include sessions with admission counselors, panel discussions led by current Samford students, and tours of the campus and residence halls. Lunch will be provided.
Academic open houses in the afternoon will offer information about majors in Samford's Howard College of Arts and Sciences and schools of the arts, business, education and professional studies, nursing and pharmacy.