800 Lakeshore Drive
Birmingham, AL 35229
Direct phone: 205-726-2816
Toll free: 1-800-888-7214
My Student Account has a hold. I can still make my payment on-line.
Below are the steps.
- Go to www.samford.edu
- Click on the student tab
- Log into the portal using your user name and password
- Under the Quick Links Tab click on the EBill link
- Log into e-bill using your SUID # (9xxxxxxx) and email password for your PIN
- Follow the instructions on the screen to process your payment (If prompted to pay your whole balance that includes a future term, keep going. It will allow you to edit the amount)
- Log into e-bill using your email address and password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to process your payment. If prompted to pay your whole balance that includes a future term, keep going. It will allow you to edit the amount.
NOTE: Holds do not automatically release when payment is made on-line.
Samford University complies with applicable laws prohibiting discrimination, including applicable provisions of and amendments to Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Executive Order 11246, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or services.
Inquiries and concerns regarding this policy may be directed to the vice president of business affairs or general counsel, Office of Business Affairs, 200 Samford Hall, Birmingham, AL 35229, (205) 726-2811. This notice is available in alternative formats upon request.